Return to Previous Page
January 31, 2014
Administrative Support 3
Justice and Solicitor General
Do you enjoy a challenge? Do you have great communication and organizational skills? Calgary Provincial Court Traffic is currently searching for a night shift Documentation Clerk to join their dynamic team of Administrative Support Professionals. In this position your ability to use judgment while prioritizing work will play a vital role in ensuring justice is delivered without delay.
As a member of the Administrative Support Team your job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with data entry of all endorsements from Traffic Court and the First Appearance Crown (FAC);
- Entering documents in the Justice Online Information Net (JOIN), checking and filing all tickets from CPS, LRT, RCMP, CP Rail etc. and waivers;
- Completing requests from the Calgary Remand Center, the Calgary Correction Center and the Calgary Bail Office by producing warrants for arrest, setting up Agent lists for the FAC and any other duties as assigned by the Court Administrator.
As the ideal candidate you possess:
- The ability to multi-task, along with well developed time management, analytical and organizational skills;
- A high degree of professionalism and you are able to work with confidential and sensitive information.
- Knowledge of computer systems and software, web based applications, and MS Office.
A High School Diploma and one year of related office experience. Legal office education and experience working in a court/legal setting is preferred. Equivalencies will be considered.
$1,437.35 to $1,749.11 bi-weekly
This permanent position works the hours of 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo security screening. This competition may be used to fill future vacancies.
How to Apply
Online applications are preferred. Note: As only one file can be uploaded, please ensure your cover letter, resume and any other related documents are submitted in one file. Applicants who apply online will be able to track the status of this competition.
Please provide a valid e-mail address with your application as your interview invitation will be sent out via e-mail.
If you are unable to apply online, please submit your cover letter and resume, quoting the Job ID, to: Human Resource Services, Alberta Justice and Solicitor General, 2640 AMEC Place, 801 6 Avenue SW, Calgary, AB, T2P 3W2. Email: (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We thank all applicants for their interest. All applications will be reviewed to determine which candidates' education and experience best meets the needs of the position. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
If you require any further information on this job posting, please contact Jennifer Montes at Phone: 403-355-4740 or E-mail: (email@example.com).
Return to Previous Page
Default Local Node: