Return to Previous Page
November 14, 2013
Administrative Support 3
Justice and Solicitor General
Do you enjoy a challenge? Are you customer service focused and have great communication and organizational skills? In this position your ability to use judgment while prioritizing work will play a vital role in ensuring justice is delivered without delay.
As a member of our Administrative Support Team, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the timely and efficient delivery, and retrieval of, documents from the Provincial Courts;
- Data entry with accuracy and efficiency;
- Administrative duties such as filing and docket preparation along with other functions within the office which will contribute to the overall organization of the court operation.
As the ideal candidate you possess:
- Excellent keyboarding skills as well as experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel and knowledge of the JOIN system would be an asset.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills. You enjoy working within a team environment and excel under stress.
- Well-developed organizational skills, time management skills, and the ability to multi-task effectively among high-level priorities in a busy environment.
- A high degree of professionalism and the ability to work with confidential and sensitive information.
- A commitment to working in a team environment.
A High School Diploma plus one year directly related office experience is required. Preference will be given to those with experience in an office environment. Customer service experience is an asset. Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is preferred. Equivalencies will be considered.
$1,437.35 - $1,749.11 bi-weekly
Final candidates will be asked to undergo security screening. This competition may be used to fill future vacancies.
How to Apply
Online applications are preferred. If you apply online, please ensure your cover letter and resume are submitted as one file. If you are unable to apply online, please submit your cover letter and resume, quoting the Job ID, to: Loreen Klassen, Alberta Justice and Solicitor General, 2640 AMEC Place, 801 6 Avenue SW, Calgary, AB, T2P 3W2. Phone: 403-355-4744 Fax: 403-355-4747. Applicants who apply online will be able to track the status of this competition.
We thank all applicants for their interest. All applications will be reviewed to determine which candidates' education and experience best meets the needs of the position. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. If you require any further information on this job posting, please contact Loreen Klassen at Phone: 403-355-4744 or e-mail: (Loreen.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Return to Previous Page
Default Local Node: