Data Entry Clerk
Return to Previous Page
August 7, 2013
Administrative Support 3
Justice and Solicitor General
Do you enjoy a challenge? Do you possess excellent administrative skills and have great communication and organizational skills? Calgary Provincial Criminal Court is currently searching for a Data Entry clerk to join their dynamic team. In these positions your ability to use judgment while prioritizing work will play a vital role in ensuring justice is delivered without delay.
As a member of our Administrative Support Team, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the timely and efficient delivery, and retrieval of, documents from court.
- Data entry of court documentation with accuracy and efficiency; creating court ordered documentation including but not limited to custodies, warrants, fine orders, probation orders etc.
- Entry of fine payments; cheque production for fine and bail refunds; restitution, compensation and other related financial and data activities.
- Assisting in the processing of fines.
- Responding to inquiries from various stakeholders and members of the public.
- Lifting file boxes weighing up 30 lbs.
As the ideal candidate you possess:
- Excellent keyboarding skills as well as experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel and knowledge of the JOIN system would be an asset.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills. You enjoy working with the public and excel under stress.
- Well-developed organizational skills, time management skills, and the ability to multi-task effectively among high-level priorities in a busy environment.
- A high degree of professionalism and the ability to work with confidential and sensitive information.
- A commitment to working in a team environment.
- Willingness to work overtime.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume environment.
A High School Diploma plus one year directly related office experience is required. Preference will be given to those with experience in a legal environment. Customer service experience is an asset. Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is preferred. Equivalencies will be considered.
$1,437.35 to $1,749.11 bi-weekly
Candidates must be able to lift file boxes weighing up to 30 lbs. Final candidates will be asked to go for a typing test and security screening. This competition may be used to fill future vacancies.
How to Apply
Online applications are preferred. If you are unable to submit an electronic version of your resume, please submit your resume, quoting the competition number, to: Loreen Klassen, Alberta Justice and Solicitor General, Human Resource Services, AMEC Place, Suite 2640 801, 6th Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta, T2P 3W2. Phone: (403) 355-4744 Fax: (403) 355-4747.
We thank all applicants for their interest. All applications will be reviewed to determine which candidates' education and experience best meets the needs of the position. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. If you require any further information on this job posting, please contact Loreen Klassen at Phone: 403-355-4744 or e-mail: (Loreen.email@example.com).
Return to Previous Page
Default Local Node: